Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Autumn in My Heart a.k.a Endless Love



I got plenty of free times recently for myself. My new class will be begun on September.  Due to holiday season for college student here thus I haven't lots of work to do, not so much deadlines to be met. So, it gives me chance to do my favorite things, such as traveling, watching movies, read unfinished books, even read e-books!

Also, I have a chance to watch a Korean drama that originally aired in 2000. I haven't watched it yet, though my sister has already watched it for 4 times! I always curious because every people who ever watch it always say that it's good one. And sad one. Well, after watching it, I can say that life can be so tragic and ironic. A girl got accidentally exchanged, being left behind in poor condition, longed for her first love who is her former brother, met again, and finally separated again and died due to leukemia.



Main Cast
Song Seung Hun
Song Hye Kyo
Won Bin

Year Aired: 2000
Genre : Drama, Romance
Episodes: 16

Synopsis:
Yoon Joon-suh (Song Seung Heon) and Yoon Eun-suh (Song Hye Gyo) are siblings. Eun-suh is in fact from a different family as she was accidentally exchanged with another baby, but no one knows about this fact until one day, when Eun-suh has an accident, her blood is tested only to discover that her blood type is completely different from her brother's. After this discovery, their parents move to the US, and leave Eun-suh behind with her biological mother. Ten years later, Joon-suh returns to Korea and he begins to search for Eun-suh. Their reunion after being apart for ten years raise their childhood memories and soon they fall in love. However, their pure love will not be so easy because Joon-suh already has a fiancee who loves him very much. And Eun-suh has a partner, Han Tae-suk (Won Bin) who has loved her for his whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment