Tuesday, July 13, 2010

trust the train, mademoiselle

These are some excerpts I recall from Agatha Christie's The Mystery of The Blue Train where the famous sleuth Hercule Poirot said: "Trust the train, Mademoiselle, for it is is le bon Dieu who drives it. Trust the train, Mademoiselle, because the train gets to its journey's end at last".

For a mysterious reason I have a weakness of traveling in car or bus. I can't stand of the movement, the closed room and the machine fragrant. My lungs always ask for fresh air. Therefore I prefer of train to go to somewhere quite far.

These following pictures was taken when my sister and me, and one of my sister's friend went to Jakarta. We would go to the 2008 Avenged Sevenfold concert in Jakarta (our capital city). First, we should take bus to go to Semarang (an hour from my town) and take the train from its station (Tawang Station). I hate the bus journey, even worse we hadn't had our breakfast yet. So, after arrived we chose to eat hot instant cup noodle.

And the journey began.



breakfast time


passing another train


our "spider web" train window


 beach seen from our window


don't forget the ticket, please



waiting for the night train to go home



No comments:

Post a Comment